You are here: Home » Courses » Ice Climbing
In this course you will learn skills to ascend beginner peaks, as well as gain an introduction to technical ice climbing.
This is a four day course, and will be held on-site on a glacier within the Cordillera Blanca range.
- Equipment overview
- Climbing techniques
- Arrive on the glacier
- Review of the ice climbing equipment
- Ice and glacier travel overview
- Types of ice and snow
- Route selection for glacial travel
- Top rope climbing
- Protection and crevasse rescue techniques
- Self rescue
- Comprehensive review of course material
- Return to Huaraz
Not a problem!
Follow us on Facebook
and we will answer any of your questions.
Travel and Adventure Agency
Psje. Wuamashraju N° 692 -
(In front of House of Guides),
Huaraz - Perú
Mobile/Movil: +51 990221361
2019 - All Rights Reserved.